Monday, April 15, 2013

GIMP Exercise: Web Banners

Hello,

Here are a few Web Banners that I created.  The first one is for a company that deals in wedding cakes, the second one deals in a cafe, and the last one would be if I had my own company.





These banners are sized to fit on Web sites and if I was to open my own business, I would have a Web site and this last one is what I would use.

These are created by using a gradient layer with with only three or fewer colors.  Then I found images to correspond with what the banner is about and cut/pasted/scaled to fit on the banner.  Then I added a text box and used some filters to give it the effects that I wanted and different fonts and font sizes.

1 comment:

  1. M.Keller Your created Web Banners styles, sizes, and color combinations very nice.

    ReplyDelete